четверг, 5 марта 2020 г.

BROTHER HL-2270DW OS X LION DRIVER DOWNLOAD

John Galt John Galt. The link from June 7, is no longer working, try the one below. Just bought this printer and am having the same issue, except even after i install the CUPS drivers this is what i get: Isn't that a bit odd? All replies Drop Down menu. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.
Uploader: Dukasa
Date Added: 5 September 2013
File Size: 56.64 Mb
Operating Systems: Windows NT/2000/XP/2003/2003/7/8/10 MacOS 10/X
Downloads: 23832
Price: Free* [*Free Regsitration Required]





Linc Davis Linc Davis.

Downloads | HLDW | Vietnam | Brother

Any help would be appreciated. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question. Has this issue ever been solved? Question marked as Solved User profile for user: Mac OS X Speciality level out of ten: Should I just brothher the printer? Reset the printing system.

Jun 7, 6: For "Print Using" select the driver from the list.

Question marked as Solved User profile for user: All replies Drop Down menu. OS X Mountain Lion I have removed and tried re-adding the printer I'm using a direct USB connection btw.

Notebooks Speciality level out of ten: This problem has magically disappeared. I then got lioh same model printer working at my son's small business office where he has 3 or 4 computers using the wireless printer.

Isn't that a bit odd? Jun 20, For a potential workaround, try this: Seems to be working fine now, but thanks for the advice. Anyway, any help would be greatly appreciated.

Brother Printer Driver 4.0 for Mac OS X

You helped me get my HLDW printer working wireless a few months ago. FWIW, I'm running That is really annoying and should not happen.

Is there another way to find the printer IP other than opening the Router in my browser? Aug 22, 8: View answer in context. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

If it does not, download the CUPS driver from this link: I may have started this problem by attempting hl-227d0w run the wireless printer install. Shut the iMac down rather than sleep or re-boot. Anyway, I'm at my wits end Then, add it again using its IP address as in the following screenshot.

Posted on Aug 23, 3:

Комментариев нет:

Отправить комментарий